Taxes for American Expatriates

Ready to start working with us?

Talk to one of our team members today.

Whitby Office

905 666 2111

Ajax Office

905 686 2407

Our experts can help U.S. expats file their taxes. If you are an American citizen living abroad we can help in preparing and filing your U.S. tax returns. We have been providing U.S. and Canadian cross-border tax services since 1999 and have clients in nearly every country of the world.

Our tax professionals have experience working for large accounting firms (Ernest and Yong, KPMG, BDO) and employ the same quality approach. Furthermore, our fees are extremely competitive when compared with even lesser credentialed and often understaffed tax services.

How we can help you with Canada-US Tax Issues?
© 2022 Copetti & Co. All rights reserved. Website Managed by SmartDesk