US Corporate Tax

Ready to start working with us?

Talk to one of our team members today.

Whitby Office

905 666 2111

Ajax Office

905 686 2407

If you are doing business in the U.S. you may be required to file us corporate tax returns and/or information returns even if the activities are limited. Failing to comply could result in large penalties. As a foreign company with US income your income will be taxed up to 30%. This includes income from any trade or business in the US or the receipt of any US dividends, interest or royalties.

If your company is doing business in the US or receiving income from the US you will have unique tax obligations and must file a US tax return in order to declare your income and claim any refunds of US tax you have overpaid.

Our Services:

At Copetti & Co. we can assist in filing necessary forms and claiming any tax treaty benefits or US tax refunds you may be entitled to.

Our experts can help your business comply with CRA taxation guidelines, and provide reporting to you on the various government taxes:
© 2022 Copetti & Co. All rights reserved. Website Managed by SmartDesk