Business is one complex thing. There are so many things you need to worry about and so many things you need to pay attention to. That’s why it may occur that you don’t do some activities in the proper way. One of them is payroll. Payroll is not simple activity, it’s actually representing many smaller activities that are combined into one. You should pay your full attention to this and do in properly. Keeping your obligations unpaid is not a good thing for your companies and we can make sure that everything is paid on time.
Payroll is one of the business essentials that business owners know they need to maintain and keep current. It is not just about paying your employees but also there are tax and benefit obligations. EI, CPP, remittance, T4, deductions.... are these words keeping you up at night?
Our experienced accountants are here to help:
- We offer full payroll maintenance and reporting, payroll remittance and issue T4 statements at the end of the year.
- You can email us the hours in any file format and we will generate pay stubs for your employees.
- We will ensure that you are fully complied with the Ontario Ministry of Labour requirements, which may include calculating vacation pay, statuary holidays and over time.
- We register your Business with WSIB (Workplace and safety Insurance Board) to protect you from any claims related to a business injury.
We provide full payroll services that help you focus on growing your business. In addition to employee payroll we also offer specialized nanny / caregiver payroll services, our services include:
- Registration with TPN and CRA/WSIB
- Determining the monthly tax, CPP, and EI amounts you are legally required to pay)
- Integrating the taxable benefit of room & board, if your caregiver is live-in
- Calculating other taxable benefits if your caregiver is live-out
- Generating the T4 & T4 summary at tax time & providing Employment Standard compliant paystub report
- Completing the ROE form should your nanny leave employment for any reason