WHITBY: 905 666 2111  |   AJAX: 905 686 2407

Ready to start?

Schedule a meeting with one of our team members today


US Corporate Tax

If you are doing business in the U.S. you may be required to file us corporate tax returns and/or information returns even if the activities are limited. Failing to comply could result in large penalties. As a foreign company with US income your income will be taxed up to 30%. This includes income from any trade or business in the US or the receipt of any US dividends, interest or royalties.

If your company is doing business in the US or receiving income from the US you will have unique tax obligations and must file a US tax return in order to declare your income and claim any refunds of US tax you have overpaid.

Our Services:

  • International tax reporting and compliance
  • International tax dispute resolution
  • International asset planning

At Copetti & Co. we can assist in filing necessary forms and claiming any tax treaty benefits or US tax refunds you may be entitled to.


Our experts can help your business comply with CRA taxation guidelines, and provide reporting to you on the various government taxes:

  • Corporate income tax
  • Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)
  • Payroll taxes
  • WSIB/Employee Health Tax

Ready to start?

Schedule a meeting with one of our team members today


You can reach us at our Whitby and Ajax offices:

601 Brock St.
Whitby, ON L1N 4L1
P: 905-666-2111 | F : 1-888-271-2778

50 Commercial Ave.
Suite 211
Ajax, ON L1S 2H5
P: 905-686-2407 | F : 1-888-271-2778


Contact Copetti & Co. Today

© 2017 Copetti & Co. All rights reserved. Website Managed by SmartDesk